Slay All Day
- Japanese Matcha: Rich in Chlorophyll, Antioxidants and L-Theanine to support relaxation.
- Ginseng: A popular East Asian root herb that regulates blood sugar, soothes inflammation, and provides stress & anxiety support.
- Chlorella: A detoxifier, an exceptional source of plant protein, and promotes a clean healthy gut.
- Pea Protein: Builds and supports joints and muscle growth, promotes a healthy gut.
- Coconut Cream: Good source of fatty acids and packed with vitamins C, E, B1, as well as iron, calcium and magnesium.
- Source of rich "green protein"
- Sustainable source of energy
- Digestive support
A creamy adaptogenic Matcha blend that'll have you never needing more hours in a day, while simultaneously detoxing and boosting your immune system. Some people would say, it's a "matcha made in heaven".
Slay All Day is a next-level take on a creamy matcha latte blend, containing two powerful adaptogens, Chlorella and Ginseng, that combine to increase the bioavailability of compounds which help to reduce stress. Combined with Matcha, an antioxidant and L-Theanine rich plant that contains both Yin and Yang aspects by increasing energy, while promoting an overall sense of calm energy.
Particularly effective as a replacement for coffee, Slay All Day will give you the tools and energy to conquer the day, erm, your life.
How to Use:
For the busy bee:
- Add 1 tsp to water, almond milk, or smoothie for an instant boost in nutrition.
- Calming Matcha Latte: Add 1 tsp to your cup, and a dash of hot water to make a "paste". Then add your favorite almond milk and sweetener (optional) before stirring. Microwave if preferred warm or drink and enjoy.
For the smoothie lover:
- Green Antioxidant Smoothie: 1 tsp into your ingredients and blend for 1 minute with pineapple, frozen banana, blueberries and your choice of nut milk.
*For most effective results, take daily first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
Juice is always ready for you when you need it with two easy ways to defrost:
1) Defrost overnight by placing the juices in the refrigerator.
2) Run under cool water for about 20 minutes.
I understand my organic, cold-pressed juice will be shipped in a sustainable, reusable cooler without any waste.
I understand that by making a purchase on this site, I agree to return the cooler (and ice packs and dividers, if applicable) within 5 days of receiving my juice. I can find the postage paid return label inside the cooler in the ziplock label holder. I will remove the instructions card and reveal the shipping label to JRINK by Purée. I will carefully affix the ziplock label holder on the top of the cooler (remove the label addressed to you) and drop off the cooler at any UPS store.
I understand if I don't return the cooler, I will be charged $150. (Don't worry, we will contact you and attempt to resolve the return prior to processing any charges!)
Free Ground Shipping on all orders in the orange and yellow areas below!
We ship out orders Monday - Wednesday (unless overnight shipping is selected, because they will not arrive until the following week). All orders are made-to-order and put into a deep freeze. The juices are shipped frozen and packed with ice packs in a sustainable cooler, both of which need to be returned to us.
Please note: Due to current shipping delays, all orders received after 9:00 am on Tuesday will be made in our Wednesday production and shipped out on Monday.
We can not guarantee delivery dates because of carrier delays, weather, or other exceptions.